FFP2 Shuter Life 5Stk. -CE Certified (€0,85/Stk.)
2 Tage (Ab Lager)
Ab Werk Schwalbach, Deutschland
1 Stk. / Pkg. & 20Stk. / Ctn.
|Features||• CE NB 0598 / FFP2 NR
• EN 149:2001+A1:2009
• Mask Extender Enthalten
• CE Module C2 Zertifiziert
• 5- lagig : Hochwertiges und weicheres Textilmaterial
Shuter FFP2 Mask
5Layers - High quality and softer textile material
How to Use
1. Place fingers inside the particle filtering half mask and hook the clip with one side of the earloop.
2. Hold the particle half mask in position over the nose and mouth, pull the ear loop behind the ears. Hook the clip with the other side of the earloop and adjust the tightness through the buckle at different position.
3. Using both hands, form the nose clip around the nose and shift the head harness to ensure a positive face seal.
4. Fit check.
a) To test the fit of the particle filtering half mask without an exhalation valve, cup both hands over mask and inhale sharply.
b) If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip.
c) if air flows is felt around the edges of the particle filtering half mask, re-position the particle half mask/head harness to achieve a better fit.
5. Change the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult of mask becomes damaged or distorted.
6. Change the mask if a proper seal cannot be achieved.
7. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe particle filtering half mask use.
- For the use by date, see seal of the package.
- For the storage conditions, see the pictograms on the pouch.
This particle filtering half mask helps protects against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging. Time use limitations may apply.
Made in China
Manufacturing Date : 10.2020 ~